• angels

Monday, October 11, 2010

Teachers Day...

                   Number One Teacher
                                                        

               I'm happy that you're my teacher;
               I enjoy each lesson you teach
               As my role model you inspire
               me to work and to teach my dream
               Your kindness gets my attention;
               Everyday you are planting a seed
               Of curiosity and motivation
               To know , to grow and succeed.
               You help me attain my potential;
               I'm thankful for all that you've done
               I admire you each day and I just
                          want to say,
               As a teacher, you're number one!

         

1 comment:

  1. hai naku paturo mu lang to no!!!
    bakit d kA gumawa ng sarili moe/////.....joke.....,,,,,

    ReplyDelete